Monday, October 26, 2015

Gonereading Showcase




Those of you who know me well know that I am a partner with the philanthropic reading accessory site Gonereading. I promote their items on my daily blog posts and every now and then I like to dedicate one blog post to them. Since we're right on the cusp of the holiday gift season I thought now would be a fantastic time. Enjoy the selection I've chosen and please check out their site to see everything the discriminating reader could want in the way of all things literary based accessories.

Some Gonereading facts- 
Founded in 2011 by marketing executive Brad Wirz and his wife Eileen, GoneReading leverages the power of commerce to create real change in the developing world.
Gone Reading International has pledged 100% of our after-tax profits to provide new funding for reading-related charities. By purchasing GoneReading brand gifts and merchandise, you’re treating yourself and the world at large to a wonderful gift. All purchases from GoneReading help contribute to our philanthropic work.




Let's start with some fabulous 2016 Calendars
Click Here for the buy page 


Check out the new mugs available HERE

And here's a selection of those all important stocking stuffers all under $10
Click HERE for the buy page

Gonereading - Mission Statement
Gonereading - Just For Bloggers 
Connect with Gonereading - Website - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

Meet Brad the founder
With some friends on a trip to Honduras







12 comments:

  1. I really do need to order something from them, they have fabulous items!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ali, they do have really great stuff and its for such a great cause too

      Delete
  2. What a fun site! I've asked for bookish swag for christmas. I'm gonna pass this site to my mom and hint at her :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got their women's calendar last year - one large and one small, so must look this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool is that Kathryn, thanks for supporting such a great cause! It's readers like you who make Brad's dream a reality!!

      Delete
  4. I want one of those and those and ooh those. There store front is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I saw you on their Fave blogger list Kim :)

      Delete
  5. Such a neat charity, Debbie! I love all the mugs. I need another cabinet just so I can fill it with pretty mugs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice in Wonderland calendar, gotta look up the inside of that one. Calendars have become a must in my household

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love calendars too Braine and they are very much necessities

      Delete